Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, November 2, 2009

Lousy Rain!

Today's weather couldn't have been more gloomy and gross. Sometimes this kind of day is just a precursor to bad moods and doldrums, which I witnessed in myself and co-workers. I wish I had more exciting things to talk about today, but it was just too boring of a day.

11-2c


Since it was cold enough to wear tights, I went ahead and put on my favorite skirt and tights and went from there with the outfit. I threw on some black accessories and my black patent oxfords and was good to go! Looking back on the outfit a nice scarf would've been a good statement piece for the outfit, but it I would've gotten too hot.

11-2


11-2b


Here's what I dug from the closet:
sweater, thrifted ($3) skirt, thrifted ($4) tights, forever 21 (3 for $4.50) black patent oxfords, payless ($15) purse, thrifted ($10)

2 comments:

  1. Great trench and I really love the color of your skirt! This whole outfit looks so adorable on you!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love this skirt! It's the perfect shade of green.

    ReplyDelete