Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, April 19, 2010

And Happy Monday to You Too!

IMG_2827

Happy Monday Yall!! I decided to go the root of retro today with the leopard print heels and the cat eye sunglasses. I almost felt like Rizzo from Grease too with my capris, heels and instead of the Pink Ladies jacket, I wore my magenta cardigan. And since pain evidently equals fashion I decided to sport these heels while walking the dog (not smart) to take my pictures.

IMG_2828

I have so much fun trying to do something that is inspired by movie/tv characters. Sometimes my outfits are inspired by Betty Draper other times Audrey Hepburn. I was in love with this look today and just felt super confident in myself. I love feeling like that, because people can tell you have spring in your step and sometimes feeling good about yourself will start to become contagious. Or at least I hope it does.

IMG_2826

IMG_2825

And just in case anyone is wondering, today was a great day! The morning was painstakingly slow, so I just texted random people to pass the time and then enjoyed a very caffeinated latte. I swear my heart was beating so fast I nearly had a heart attack. But it was worth it! Those suckers can keep me awake and alert for hours. Although my crash came around 1 pm right when things started to get busy.

Cardigan, NYandCo (gift) Blouse, Thrifted ($3) Capris, OldNavy ($10) Heels, Thrifted ($12) Necklace, LiaSophia ($20) Bracelet, Lia Sophia ($26) Sunglasses, Forever21 ($2)

4 comments:

  1. Aw, your comment made me smile! Marriage IS an amazing test with even more amazing rewards! Thank goodness for champagne! :)
    I love this outfit. I hope this sounds as nice as I mean it, but I think you look like a MUCH classier, prettier Peg Bundy here! In a good way! Oh, dear, I hope that doesn't offend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - great heels, girl! Love them with the sunglasses too! Hottt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love Annie's Peg Bundy comment. I have to agree though.. And Zach, thank goodness, looks nothing like Al (although I LOVE him in Modern Family) so you've got the ups on her in every way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! I love the retro vibe and those heels are awesome! I had a very similar pair, but just sold them, since I gave up heels and all :(

    ReplyDelete