Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Terrific Thursday and Comfy White Dresses

And a terrific Thursday it is too!

So why is Thursday so terrific you ask? Well today at work was really nice, we all got along swimmingly and I also managed to stay busy practically all day. And since it was also gorgeous outside I decided to unearth the buried white dress I totally forgot about it. I almost bought a white dress the other day thinking I didn't have one anymore. Oh and on top of it all, we have Fox again for a long weekend. His mom and dad are going to a wedding so we got him for the next four days. So far it's crazy town in my little apartment and all I see are yellow and black fur ball running around.

Here's a few pics I was able to wrangle after many unsuccessful attempts at trying to get them to not tie me up with their leashes.

IMG_2860

IMG_2861

IMG_2862

IMG_2863

Oh and today I got to take my pictures in the mansion district of our neighborhood. These house are super pretty and I wish I had the nerve to stand right in front of them for you to see a picture, but the houses are so big Zach would need to stand on the other side of the street. Here's a pic of me just standing in front of the yard. The house was too far back.

IMG_2848

I love living in this neighborhood. It's really quiet and the houses are really nice scenery. Especially at Christmas time.

3 comments:

  1. what a chic look to walk the dog! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love white dresses during spring/summer! they're just so fresh after wearing black/dark colors during winter and fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute spring look! Its so fresh and pretty! Your dog is adorable too btw!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete