Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Dreamy Day

Today had to be absolutely perfect! I actually walked to work for the first time (and I've got the blisters to prove it) and even had time to stop in our local bagel place for a yummy whole wheat bagel. Of course I still had to go to work, but work was good. I stayed busy all day, and it just flew by! And of course all the cat calls from random dudes made my day (ha! totally joking) I could've done without those. But whatever.

IMG_2729

april8


IMG_2721

So these pics were actually taken in the parking lot of Michael's Arts and Crafts. I really wanted to take my pictures in front of an old church in our neighborhood, but Zach drove right by it by accident so he was like, "You've never taken your pictures in a parking lot". Well there is probably a reason for that but these came out okay I guess. I'm hoping tomorrow I will actually get my pics at the old church though, or at least not in a parking lot:) hehehe...''

Dress, Thrifted ($6) Cardigan, Thrifted ($3) Belt, Thrifted ($2) Coral Necklace, Consignment ($14) Flast, KMart ($5)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment about my tote bag! I've been crocheting since I was little, so thats one reason I crochet pretty quick. ;)
    xoxo, Katie

    ReplyDelete