Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Nice to Have Date Nights

IMG_2871

Friday was a pretty crazy day to say the least so by the end of it, I decided Zach and I are going out. We asked our couple friends if they'd be interested in a Italian night and did a little double date. We usually eat with these couples at least twice a week, but I picked a kind of nice restaurant instead of our usual Mexcian place. So La Bella was the place we chose and it's not overly dressy so I threw on my new jeans, a blouse, and my Seychelle wedges and we were off for fun.

IMG_2872

IMG_2868

So the dinner was excellent and it was nice to have some good times over excellent food and conversation. We talked about books, highschool experiences, movies and of course just random stuff. Just a fun casual date night, I guess:)

Jeans, Liz Claiborne ($15) Blouse, H&M ($25) Wedges, Thrifted ($6) Necklace, Thrifted ($2)

4 comments:

  1. You look so devine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the jewelry and absolutely love it. I'm going to write about it tomorrow but had to thank you before then! You are too cute wrapping everything individually. And I could totally read your chicken scratch don't you worry! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect gift for you. These past couple of weeks have been super hectic I've hardly had any time to myself. But it will happen soon I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you're so cute! I love the rolled up jeans and those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. guuuuurl you are rocking them rolled up/cropped pants like no other! making your pins look a mile long.

    ReplyDelete