Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Out with the Old in with the New

So I pull out my spring clothes, put away the winter clothes, and what happens? A cold front!! I know I'm not the only one out there! It's like a curse or something. Or just Murphy's Law. I'll just have to learn to deal with it I guess. I'm just looking forward to a day that I am not stuck inside working, it's 90 degrees and clear outside. I have secret thoughts of calling in sick when the weather is absolutley perfect and then driving down to North Carolina's Outerbanks for fun in the sun. Although, I have such a huge guilty conscious that I could never do that.

IMG_2753

IMG_2767

Well, even though it was a tad chilly today, I still had to wear something, so I threw on one of my summer dresses and a nice warm acrylic sweater and my teal sandals which I love! But damn they hurt my feet by the end of the day!

IMG_2769

IMG_2765

IMG_2770

Oh and my dress was one of those lucky finds at Urban Outfitters a year ago. I discovered it in a $10 rack and was so excited! It was my first plaid purchase and it really appealed to me. Usually when I find plaid it has crazy colors that just don't look good to me, but this had purple, blue and orange. I could totally blend this dress into my wardrobe, which I will continuing doing throughout the spring/summer months.

Dress, UO, ($20) Cardigan, Thrifted ($3) Teal Sandals, Payless ($10) Earrings, Vendor ($5)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I HATE it when the weather does that. Those shoes are awesome too. Sorry about the feet torture! Isn't it terrible when nice shoes are mean?

    heart:

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh the things we do to look good. Luckily, my new shoe purchases have turned out to be ridiculously comfortable, a bit shocking considering they are both wedges over 5" high.. While the kitten heel vintage number I got from st Vinneys last week were literally designed by the devil.


    ps thanks for jinxing the warm weather.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute little plaid dress!!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress.. and only $10! Ah! I love finding deals at UO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is a great purchase! There are so many possibilities!!! Love it with the blues.

    ReplyDelete