Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, April 26, 2010

Bygone Weekends

IMG_2887

Well I've super busy this weekend! I hardly had a chance to catch up on my blog and when I did have a few spare moments I was viciously watching MadMen season 3. I've basically watched about 9 hours of it in one week, so I'm feeling extremely accomplished in my personal life:) hehehe...just kidding, but I did have to watch it fast since my mom wanted it back by Sunday.

IMG_2888

Anyways, I've also been busy with doggy sitting, furniture moving, baking, and other domestic duties that the house needed. Needless to say, I wasn't dressed to the nines and I had no intention of doing so for the weekend.

IMG_2885

IMG_2884

Today was a sort of low key day too. I have this terrible bruise on my knee and I have been shying away from dresses and skirts because it is so atrocious looking. Sorry for being all TMI about it, but it's nothing pretty and I'm afraid it would ruin an otherwise pretty outfit. I look the way Scout did when she wore a dress to her first day of school in To Kill A Mockingbird (my all time favorite book and movie). So now I am wearing these capris again with my prison print tunic.

H&M Tunic, Thrifted ($4) Capris, OldNavy ($10) Belt, Thrifted ($7) Heels, Thrifted ($4)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope your knee is ok! This post is really sweet and filled with the things I love: furniture moving (obsessed), baking, and a killer yellow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the yellow belt is such a nice touch against the blue/gray top! I hope your knee is doing better!

    ReplyDelete