Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And Now for Something Exciting!!.

IMG_2996

You are not going to believe what I did today!!! I wore a dress as a blouse and it was revolutionary!!! hehehe...just kidding, but remixing this dress has been a priority of mine, since my summer/spring wardrobe is seeming more and more lackluster lately. I guess that means I just need to get to the thriftstore and start buying more crap:) Anyways, this dress has been one of my favorite pieces for the last month. I think I've worn it five times now! I was trying to go for a 70s inspired look today, complete with vintage wedges (never worn!!!) along with my vintage pleated skirt.

IMG_2994

And some bright colored accessories really pulled it all together. The yellow bracelet is for the flecks of yellow in my dress (very hard to see) and then the sage belt just added a bit of contrast to my otherwise black and white outfit.

IMG_2995

IMG_2993

shoes

And for tonight's plans!!! I am excited to announce that I will be spending my evening watching a mini marathon of the Rachel Zoe Project with my friend 'D' while munching on food and looking at those trashy star magazine (we all have our guilty pleasures, right?). Have a fun Cinco De Mayo!!

Dress, Little Ocean Annie's ($12) Skirt, Thrifted ($2) Wedges, Thrifted ($7) Bracelet, Antique ($4) Sunnies, Forever21 ($2)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress as a blouse! I'm so glad you're loving it so much, it's so flattering! And those wedges..oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove wearing dresses as tops, in fact I just recently posted one such outfit on my blog :)

    you look gorgeous as always!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!

    As if you got those wedges for $2 bucks! WOW! They look brand spankin' new.

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    PS - Just came across your blog today! Nice! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! i love rachel zoe project!!! i love that green belt--it really brings everything together! omg i remember the first time i saw someone use a dress as a top i was so excited! i never look at dresses the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found an accordion-pleat skirt in my local thrift store that I kinda wanted but it was marked as $14! There's no way I'm spending more than $5 on something at a thrift store unless it's realllly unique, or still has the original tags on it. Seeing you in your skirt makes we want one really badly, but if you got yours for $2, surely I can find one!

    ReplyDelete