Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Day For Me

IMG_3178

Well I hope this doesn't sound selfish, but today has to be an all about me day. Sometimes I just want to be alone and do my thing without anyone rushing me or bothering me. So what's on today's list of All About Me day? Well, I am going to do my own nails, go thrifting for some new outfits for my road trip, buy dog food and run errands, read an interior design book, watch a movie, and just relax.

IMG_3176

I kicked off my all about me day with a yummy organic iced coffee from my favorite coffee place in Ghent. Fair Grounds has the best employees who really love their jobs as barristas and they dusually make my day. Today they offered me a balloon complete with a nipple drawn on it. It was pretty hilarious, and they warned me not to put them in my top, since they will pop...hehehe...duly noted.

IMG_3183

IMG_3186

Anywho, I am sporting this fun blue summer dress for today's festivities. My mom bought this for me for my birthday back in January from ModCloth's clearance section and it's pretty awesome. I'm not gonna lie, I love how bouncy this dress is, due to the heavy ruffles on the bottom and the color is really vibrant against my pale skin.

IMG_3188

IMG_3189

Dress, Modcloth (gift from mom) Scarf, H&M ($3) Report Sandals, Ross ($12)

11 comments:

  1. Soo cute, and I'm loving your hair like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair <333 WOW! and this dress is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking adorable! That scarf is sweet, a swingy and kick-back in style. And I'm loving your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean. The only person I can go thrifting with and feel content is my boyfriend. If I go with anyone else I feel rushed/anxious. Your little scarf is so cute! I hope you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is so lovely! i LOVE your hair like that! wear it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable!! :-) I agree with all the other comments, that your hair is great like that too!

    I hope you enjoyed your "you" day. It doesn't sound selfish AT ALL. Everyone needs one of those every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress is adorable & i love the braids in your hair

    would love you to visit Passport Glamour & follow if you like


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/
    enter the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww what a nice Mom! And what a CUTE dress. Your day sounds awesome. I'm having a me day too where I sit around and comment on awesome blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for taking a "me day". Those are normally much needed, and much deserved! I hope that it was amazing! :) You look adorable BTW...I love the braids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable sandals - great Ross find!

    ReplyDelete