Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week Night Date Night

IMG_3156

Zach and I totally don't leave the house for little date nights during the week, but today was an exception. I wish we could've taken pictures at the Pagoda (you can see a hint of it behind my head) but they were having some kind of a Thai Chi session, so we may have been a little distracting. So we ended up getting the pictures taken at the decommissioned USS Wisconsin.

IMG_3155

IMG_3153

It was so pretty outside and the weather was absolutely perfect! Quite a turn around from the last three days of none stop rain. I hated taking my pics inside yesterday, but the rain was constant, cold, and unwelcoming. OK, enough with the babbling...

IMG_3151

So our little date night turned into a trip to the nearby mall, after our original plans of the Pagoda flopped. We went straight to H&M and I ended up leaving with a pretty white shimmery scarf for $3! And then For Love 21 so some new sunglasses. My friend's little girl found mine in her couch and decided they were hers now, so I needed to find some new ones:)

IMG_3150

IMG_3149

Tomorrow, I'll be sporting my new sunnies and scarf for a trip to the baseball field!! Should be a great Friday!

Dress, H&M ($30) Cardigan, H&M ($5) Belt, Thrifted ($7) Patent heels, Thrifted ($4)

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I adore the photos - and the dress! Cannot wait to see you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silhouette on you is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Any friend of the Starship is good people, and a friend of mine. You look lovely by the way, and should stand in front of ships more often! I'm now following your blog. Nice to "meet" you! -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks rockin' in these pics! I love it when my bangs fall just the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have absolutely amazing style! I adore your white dress...I've been on the lookout for the perfect white dress for myself! You are lucky to have found such a nice one that looks fantastic on you...

    Thank you so much for starting to follow my blog! I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to getting to know you :D

    P.S. I'm so jealous of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your blog is one my daily reads! Its inspiring. I didn't see where we can write to you so put it here. I look forward to your outfits everyday. :) You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty dress, Emily! So great for Spring.

    ReplyDelete