Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Becoming Aware Of All That's Around

IMG_3079

Taking walks to work has made me so much more aware of my surroundings and the pretty things around me. I've decided I'd start walking to work about 5 minutes earlier just so I can start capturing these things daily for a little photo diary of mine. I also started keeping my eyes peeled out for picture locations. Today I returned to the place with the yellow door, but instead hiding in the doorway I decided to creep my way to the abandoned alley between the building and the roughage of un-manicured bushes.

IMG_3077

IMG_3080

Alright, enough imagery, and on to the outfit! I found this vintage-like blouse at the thriftstore a couple of weeks ago and fell in love! It's cute puff sleeves and light fabric made it perfect for a day like today. But I was having the worst time pairing this blouse with anything, until it occured to me, I had a pencil skirt somewhere in my dresser. Then belt was added to match the little specs of green in my blouse and there you have it! Nothing like an outfit that takes about 30 minutes to put together!

IMG_3084

IMG_3083

H&M Blouse, Thrifted ($3) Skirt, Thrifted ($4) Belt, Thrifted ($3) Heels, Payless ($12) Bangle, Loemahnes ($14)

5 comments:

  1. Great!! Wonderful scenery. I love the little triangle pattern on your blouse. And the color of that belt is great!
    www.likesquarepolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful and your blouse is such a perfect piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty pictures! And I LOVE your top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Outfit..that fits you very good :)
    Wonderful pictures...

    ReplyDelete