Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer Memories Revisited


IMG_3038

Summer time thrifting is definitley taking me back to my childhood, where my mom would take my sister and I to grab an arm full of summer time play clothes, since we'd be playing hard and getting dirty. As of right now I am in need of some new (to me) clothes since currently I have about 4 summer dresses, 1 pair of shorts, and a few light weight skirts. And since today will be spent thrifting and maybe a pedicure, I'm planning on wearing something easy and breezy for the warm summery day. I found this dress at Ross last week for only $10 and I was instantly in love with the print. It's perfect for a day like today!

IMG_3036

IMG_3040

Oh and remember the good ole days in the summer, where you'd meet all the neighborhood kids and play into the dusk? I do, and those days are the most precious in my memories. I loved having that freedom to explore, have fun, and catch lighting bugs. Friday evening was one of those nights. A group of friends decided it would be a great idea to grab a kick ball and play at a middle school in our neighborhood and it couldn't have been more fun. We even encouraged other families to join in the fun and it was pretty fantastic. Kids playing with adults is always good for a laugh, especially when they kick your butt! I only wish I had my camera to capture that evening of fun.

Dress, Ross ($10) Belt, Target ($3) Sandals, Ross ($13) Bracelet, Co-worker ($3)

1 comment:

  1. that's one lovely dress. I love how you wore the belt too :)

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete