Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, May 3, 2010

Is She Wearing Any Clothes?

This dress is one of my latest thrift finds from Friday night and I was completely smitten by the print. It kind of reminded me of a green version of the Dynamite dress only with a poofy skirt (which I love!) I can't wait to start remixing this dress for kicks and giggles. And speaking of giggles, my coworkers were giving me the strangest looks when I came into work this morning. Since I was walking in 80 degree weather I wasn't wearing my cardigan when I came in and as I started getting my stuff together at my teller station my friend finally asked "Are you wearing a shirt?!!!" As if I'd materialize my naked at work nightmare ! Apparently, since our teller counter is so high all you can see are my bare shoulders! Hahahah!!! It was pretty funny, but I promptly put on the cardigan so customers wouldn't get the wrong idea:)

IMG_2961

Oh and I was walking a different way to work this morning when I stumbled across this door to an old run down office building. I couldn't get over how vibrant it was against the other grey concrete buildings. I almost forgot about it, until Zach and I decided to drive to Panera and we passed by said door.

IMG_2962

IMG_2963

We got out and started snapping pictures and I wasn't even nervous about being in front of a bunch of people. This was one of my first photo sessions that was right out there in the open with people driving/walking by! I don't know why I get so shy, but today was kind of a break through for me.

IMG_2964

Dress, Thrifted ($7) Heels, Target ($5) Cardigan, H&M ($5) Necklace, Consignment ($14)

1 comment:

  1. i adore your shoes! and good for you, getting out and taking pictures and not being shy!

    ReplyDelete