Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dress for Success

IMG_3069

IMG_3064

That's how I felt in this outfit, until I realized how short the dress was as I went to bend down and do stuff. My job requires a lot of bending over and boy was it hard to be modest in this dress! My manager helped me out with showing me a way to grab things with my feet..hehehe...this is while we are trying to get into the night drop. Thank God it was empty.

IMG_3065

IMG_3070

But I did receive a lot of compliments, and some not so welcomed compliments from the males. Some guy nearly rode his bike into a light pole as he said something rude to me. So I decided this dress has to come with a few rules.

1. Do not do the Bend and Snap.

2. Do not wear this dress to work unless I have tights.

3. When wearing the dress, be prepared for rude men.

And that's about all I could come up with:)

IMG_3071
(Apparently I'm giving the tree CPR)

Cardigan, Thrifted ($3) Jcrew Dress, Thrifted ($4) Cream belt, Target ($3) Heels, Thrifted ($4) Necklace, Lia Sophia ($15)

7 comments:

  1. i love yellow on you! this dress is so cute! it's so lovely for spring! i think next time you can try wearing biker shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, love that pastell shade of yellow - it's one of the "hottest" colors for this summer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress!! I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, rules! The dress is soo cute. I can't wear anything even slightly risky because I work with all shop guys and get hit on at least 3 times a day when I'm in no-make up, wearing a baggy cardigan. I can't imagine if I actually dressed up, ah! Can't waittt for the end of the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look, love the yellow dress.

    Enter to win the fabulous earring giveaway this week at www.thismishdish.com

    xo Mish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh such a pretty dress! I love you in yellow!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete