Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Best Morgan-esque

vintage feather blouse

If you haven't discovered Morgan and Lua by now, most definitley you've been living in a hole;)  Hehee...okay maybe not, but her presence in the blogosphere is very abundant and I've been reading her blog posts almost a whole year, since she started.  I was introduced to her through Merl's blog Clyde's Rebirth, so its no surpise that Merl and Morgan would team up for a giveaway.  Plus Lisa from Tree and Kimball!  The rules?  Posting your most Morgan-eque look.  Her look is simple, chic, and always pulled together.  She kind of reminds me of a modern Katharine Hepburn.

skinny jeans

nude brogues

cropped military jacket

Plus she has the most adorable dog in the whole world (well maybe second to my own dog...but I am way biased!!).  Her dog Lua is about as prevalent in her blog post, as her outfit is.  Morgan and Lua go together like Captain and Tennile, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Tea and Milk,...okay, you get the idea, right?   

spring day

So my main goal in making my most Morgan-esque look was to have cuffed jeans, brogues, and my adorable pup.  My "adorable" pup was being quite the diva and I only got a few pics with her acting like a sane dog.  She's quirky, lets just leave it at that! Haha!! 

Vintage Feathered Blouse, Buffalo Exchange
Skinny Jeans, Plato's Closet
Nude Brogues by Steve Madden, Plato's Closet
Olive Jacket, Thrifted
Bracelets, 2nd from Co-worker

No comments:

Post a Comment