Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Sweet Vintage

day6d

That was the name of the game at Sweet Lorain Vintage Department store in Cleveland.  I can't even tell you how amazing this place was!!!  I wish I had remembered to take pictures myself, but I was so entranced by the hundreds of shoes, dresses and purses and countless pretty things that I plum forgot!  But it was amazing, just trust me on that.  My link will take you to a little video of the store tour, so check that out!

day6e

day6c

Cleveland had lots of little fun places all around and I think my favorite neighborhood in the city was actually Coventry.  There was an adorable vintage toy shop called Big Fun that Mandi from Here's Looking At Me Kid told me about.  At first the only real reason why I was going there was to visit the cute vintage photobooth, but the store itself was pure amazement.  It's always fun to drift off into a little time warp and relish in childhood nostalgia. 

day6b

Aside from all the fun we were having, it was a rainy, gross but warm day so I had to wear something appropriate for the running around.  I donned a pretty vintage silk blouse, some shorts and tights and then my favorite black boots.  I think it worked out well!

day6
Vintage Blouse, Thrifted
Shorts, Target
Cardigan, Thrifted
Dolce Vita for Target Boots, Gift
Hat, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment