Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Thriftastic Trip to Ohio!!

vintage dress with peter pan collar

So vacation life is treating me well, but I'm still accustomed to waking up at the butt crack of dawn, so here I am, bright eyed and bushy tailed, giving you another blog post! hehe..  As you can see I am wearing the same dress I wore two blog posts ago, but I wanted to wear it so bad!  I did change it up with the accessories but I still felt the need to include cognac into my outfit.

vintage cognac boots

downtown akron

And may I add that I absolutely love this little city!  Right now we're in Akron and so far I've discovered an amazing Goodwill outlet that should make my Goodwill outlet cry in shame, my uncles in law took Zach and I to a couple of pretty amazing estate sales (lots of vintage toys too!) and of course a few cute vintage shops in Cuyahoga Falls.  This was all in one day people!!

vintage black dress

threaded eyebrows
(here's a close up so you can see my newly threaded eyebrows!)

Oh and just to update my SBFL (shopping buddy for life) Diane, I have been keeping her in spirit with me throughout all my shopping adventures and have found some awesome things for her and her little girl.  I know she would love all these places to shop at! And I also miss her voice of reasoning.  We're both a little impulsive so it's nice to have someone question why to buy something;)

downtown akron

Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Cognac and Enamel Belt, Thrifted
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Hat & Cardigan, Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment