Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Hour of Solitude

day26d

By the grace of God the other day, I actually got the chance to enjoy a brief hour of solitude with my dog right before I went to class.  Usually my Mondays are early mornings at work till 6 pm and then promptly I'm swifted away to class, only to return home at 9pm.  This particular Monday I got off an hour early and I was allowed to enjoy a bit of sunshine and a nice walk around our neighborhood park.  Then I had to go to class and was put back in my sour mood.  Anyways, since I had this nice hour I even went ahead and took some outfit photos.  

day26c

day26e

day26b

I really loved the relaxed look to my outfit.  I wore this to work actually and it just made me feel good all day.  The blouse was breezy and loose, the skirt was a perfect length and of course I had to include my all time favorite shoes. I'm afraid you all will get sick of these loafers, before I do.   And to be honest, I only wear them so much because they're so comfy and seem to make my legs appear leaner.  I'm vain that way, I guess;)

day26

Vintage DVF bloues, Thrifted
American Eagle Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Loafers, Thrifted
Opal Necklace, Found in Parking Lot
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Liz Claiborne Sunnies, TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment