Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Days!

peck and peck

Happy Friday!! Boy, I don't think there's another day or night better than a Friday.  Although work was pretty crazy.  Hello!!!  I work at a bank and today was not only Friday but it was also a millions people's payday!  Haha!!  So, yeah I was busy.  I was so busy that I didn't checked twitter but 2 times!  Now that is busy;) 

vintage peck and peck

vintage denim dress

So today was probably one of my more relaxed dress code days so I decided to dress myself in a pretty vintage denim dress.  Typically we can't wear denim, but I figured, it's a dress, so maybe nobody will notice.  Or maybe I just didn't care.  Aren't I a rebel?  And since the dress had such a high neckline I wanted to break up the lines a little bit, so I put on my favorite necklace. I get so many compliments on it, so I can't help but wear it all the time.  It makes me happy!  What is something you wear to put you in good mood?


day15d

fred flare jewelry

*****Don't forget I have a Giveaway going on*****

Peck and Peck Dress, Sweet Lorain Vintage Store --located in Cleveland!
Seychelles Wedges, Thrifted
Porcelain Necklace, Fred Flare
Owl Clutch, The Dainty Squid

No comments:

Post a Comment