Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Three Hour Tour...A Three Hour Tour

mary-ann inspired

I wish this past Sunday was pretty much every day of my life!  The weather just happened to be absolutely perfect!  I even wore shorts without tights!!  Crazy times here in southern Virginia.  I especially loved the fact that I got to do pretty much everything I wanted to do.  What could be better than bike rides through a historic neighborhood, a yummy lunch at our farmer's market, a warm stroll through a bird sanctuary, and lots of leisurely baking.  Oh and the simple pleasure that comes from blowing dandelions.

dandelions

red gingham

paper bag waist shorts

And of course my warm Sunday afternoon wouldn't be complete without a Mary-Ann esque outfit.  Granted this was completely by accident, but it seemed appropriate that my outfit would be reminiscent of Gilligan's Island.  The warm breezes felt as if I was on an abandoned island.  Boy do I wish!!  So take note and remember to draw inspiration from television's most campy characters. 

summer wear

red gingham top

Red Gingham Blouse, Thrifted
Shorts, Target
Wedges, Thrifted
Bracelet, Thrifted
Necklace, Fred Flare
Vintage Belt, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment