Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Busting Out!

day14c

So on Sunday I wore a pretty red gingham blouse.  It reminded me of Mary-Ann's outfit from Gilligan's Island and for some reason I got a thirst for more gingham.  Maybe it's because it's finally warming up and I'm in the mood for picnics?  Who knows, but it's a becoming a new trait in my wardrobe.  I found this dress while thrifting in Ohio and instantly fell in love.  Then I discovered it was a child's Espirit dress!  Could I fit that?  I could fit it, but only if I didn't button the buttons on the bust.  I wanted to make it look purposeful and not like my buttons popped off, so I hope I succeeded!!  Please let me know if it didn't!  hehe..

day14b

day14d

day14f

And it looks like my Giveaway  is a success so far!  I am so excited about doing this for you guys and I hope you all get a chance to enter.  Oh and I forgot to mention when the Giveaway ends, so just so you all know it ends on Monday night at mid-night.  And I'll choose the winner and post it on Tuesday!!
  
day14e

day14


Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Cardigan, Thrifted
Seychelles, Thrifted
Deux Lux Bag, UO
Vintage Liz Claiborne Belt, Thrifted


One more thing!!  Recently Melanie from Dressed to IL bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award to me and 5 other bloggers and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank her!!!  (I sound like I'm excepting a Grammy or something!! hehe...) Here are the rules of the game!  Or Award rather.

Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog in your post.  
Share seven things about yourself.
Pass the torch to seven recently discovered bloggers.
1.  I love eating my snacks in sweet and salty form.  For example, if I eat chips, I have to eat chocolate with it.  
2.  The amount of shoes in my possession is down right ridiculous.  I think I'm creeping towards over 100 at this point. 
3.  I haven't owned a bathing suit for 2 years and I live 15 minutes from the beach.  That's just criminal, isn't it?
4.  When people discuss current popular music with me, 9 times out of 10 I have no clue who they're talking about.  Bruno Mars?  Who's that?!
5.  I'm obsessed...and I mean OBSESSED with ghost shows.  Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Kids, etc.  
6.  The happiest time of my day is when I walk to work listening to awesome music.  Today for example I set my Pandora Station to Mad Men and I was in ecstasy! 
7.  I've changed my major in college three times and I may change it a fourth.  History is a big passion of mine, so it might be that:)  I already took extra history classes in college for fun, so it seems appropriate. 

Now for my picks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment