Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Scenic View

day7g

So these are our last bit of vacation photos.  My heart was really set on pulling over on a scenic overlook and Virginia is full of them.  It was so beautiful and serene.  I do hate driving through the mountains though.  It scares me to death, so if I'm able to get out and take in a beautiful view to calm down, that's just what I'll do!  And of course take some outfit photos!  Haha!!

day7f

day7e

And now that I am all done with vacation I am finally getting myself back into a routine.  That routine being blog reading (my favorite hobby), lots of laundry, and some quality time with my favorite little Starla.  We spent all morning snuggling and then I took her out for a little walk while I had my lunch break, and now we are back to cuddling.  She's so freakin' cute!!!

day7b

 day7d

day7c

 Oh and I wish I had more pictures from our time in Cleveland but it was raining like crazy that day!!  Seriously, I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see the Moses Cleveland statue.  I was planning on taking a photo with him and sending it to my friend Ashley.  We have a little joke over the Cleveland Tourism Video.  Oh my god, it's so funny!!!  Click the link later to view the hilarity!  But for real, Cleveland is a really neat town.  It's definitley a cool place to visit and I can't wait to go back.  

day7


Grandpa Sweater, Thrifted
H&M Dress, Platos Closet
Tights, H&M
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Sunglasses, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment