Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Unwise Grasshopper

vintage hat

Time is getting away from me my friends!!!  I have 1 day to clean my house, pack my bags, take my Starla Darla to my parents house for dog sitting, and did I mention pack my bag?  I'm going to Ohio tomorrow and I'm about as prepared as the lazy Grasshopper was for winter.  (Have you read The Ant and the Grasshopper?)  If not, I just sounded insane!!  Anyways, here I am in the parking garage of the "fancy" mall in my city right before I got the Threading done.  Isn't the lighting dramatic?!  I think it's more on the purple side, buy eh, I liked my outfit so I figured why not just do my pics there?

vintage loafer

deux lux

floral skirt

As far as the Treading went, it was so so painful!!!  But that was kind of my fault.  I hadn't tweezed, plucked, waxed or anything for a whole year, so my eyebrows were long and they weren't ready to leave my face easily.  The poor girl felt so bad for hurting me, and apparently I was her hardest client!  A really nice lady getting her brows done consoled me as I wept tears and told me the first time is always the hardest, but it gets better.  After all the torture was over I went ahead and got a year membership.  Why did I do that, you ask?  Oh, well I get an intense high off pain.  No, actually it was because it was the best brow work I've ever done, plus it doesn't burn your skin, and the pain doesn't last too long either.  Plus my eyebrows weren't swollen!  So it was a win win!  hehe... 

pics with crappy lighting

Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Vintage Flats, Thrifted
Deux Lux Bag, UO
Vintage Hat, Thrifted
Cardigan, Forever21
Polaroid Necklace, Vivi Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment