Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a Little Love Affair

day22e

Can you tell I have a love affair with these pretty wedges?  I seriously can't help it.  I love the color and the lightness of them.  They are made from a company called Pink Duchess so I'll have to keep a look out for more shoes like these for spring/summer.  Another love affair I have currently is with my new Deux Lux bag!  I had it delivered at work and while I was waiting on a customer I decided to open it and show her.  I was that excited!  To some people it's just a black bag, but honestly it's so much more.  It's supposed to carry my whole life in it, so it needs to be huge, with pockets and sturdy zippers. 

day22d

day22c

day22b

Ok, you can tell me to shut up now.  But wait, this is a style blog and style encompasses all things fashion including accessories! hehe.. So now I'll talk about my dress.  You've seen this old rag on here quite a few times already (quite literally it's rags at this point, the whole lining is tearing and shredding into pieces) but it's one of my favorites.  I may be obsessed, just a little, with floral prints, and this one just happens to be my fave. 

day22

day22f

Well I hope everyone has survived their Wednesday.  I am so glad the day is over and I am definitley looking forward to the end of the Thursday since I'll be taking a day trip to Richmond on Friday to see a show.  If anyone hasn't heard of Kevin Devine, I suggest you check him out.  I love his music and this will be the first time I'll get to see him in person!

Floral Dress, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Cardigan, Thrifted
Wedges, Modcloth
Bracelets, 2nd hand from Co-worker
Ring, Forever21
Deux Lux Bag, UO

No comments:

Post a Comment