Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Relaxation is My Middle Name

H&M Dress

Well not really, but in my world weekends are meant to be about relaxation and just chilling out.  That is usually not the case, but this weekend proved to be very relaxing and fun.  Saturday I got up early so Zach and I could walk to a yummy breakfast.  It was also my excuse to have us walk to a particular location for my outfit photos...hehe.. I am sneaky that way.

Dolce Vita for Target

Retro Sunglasses

Anyways, I wanted to have a pretty but laid back kind of outfit since it was Saturday and I was going to be spending the better part of my day with Rebecca from The Clothes Horse watching Waterloo Bridge.  This outfit seemed like the perfect choice for the day, but unfortunately while I was pumping gas I ended up getting gasoline all over myself (I'm so clumsy its not even funny) so I ended up changing into something different.  But at least I got photos of my outfit before I did that! 

black outfit

Oh and the meetup/movie day was lots of fun.  I really enjoy watching older films and since Rebecca lives close to where I live, it seemed like a great opportunity to meet up, chat, and enjoy a good movie about women who make bad life decisions (disclaimer, it seems like most movies from the 30s and 40s era are quite the downers)  Anywho, it's always fun meeting up with people who share similar interests and hobbies which is why fashion blogging is so much fun.  You get to connect with amazing people in your online community and if you can do it in person, than that's even better! 

H&M Dress

Forever21 Sunglasses

The rest of my weekend will be spent with Zach and we'll be meeting some married friends of ours for a nice little tea time.  Tea sandwiches, tea, and I may bring something sweet to share.  And music.  It should be a pretty awesome day:)

H&M Dress, Platos Closet
Tights, Target
Dolce Vita for Target Oxfords, Thrifted
Random Rings, Gift from Co-worker
Sunglasses and Belt, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment