Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, March 17, 2011

You Better Wear Green...

green button down

Or I'll pinch ya!!!  Just Kidding!!  I'm crossing my fingers that no one will pinch me today, actually.  This shirt I'm wearing is the only green (olive green at that!) piece of clothing I own!  And I wore it on Sunday and it's dirty now.  But I decided to post it today anyways.  It's green, its St. Patrick's Day, it just makes sense;)

black velvet

dolce vita oxfords

As for the rest of the outfit I was going for a little more tough look (or as my Mom put it, inappropriate).  I had a good laugh when my Dad suggested to go to church with them and my Mom said, "Do you see her outfit?"  Ahhh..parent's just don't understand.  It might also be due to the fact that I'm getting older (30 is now seeming closer and closer) and I shouldn't really be sporting mini skirts and lace tights.  But eh.  What can you do?  I still liked it!

glass jar necklace

Velvet Skirt, Thrifted
Olive Blouse, Thrifted
Lace Tights, Kmart
Dolce Vita Oxfords for Target, Thrifted
Ring, H&M
Necklace, Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment