Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Playing Favouritism

day28b

Pssst...Don't tell my other sweaters, but I have a new replacement for them.  I love! love! love! this pretty blue sweater.  I was planning on saving this item for my spring/summer wardrobe, but I couldn't wait any longer.  Although I may get pneumonia for wearing it during 30 degree weather.  It's a breezy little top, since it's loosely knitted, but I just had to wear it.  And it will be perfect for the spring time days where it's 60+ degrees!  I already see myself wearing it with shorts, skirts, over dresses...etc. 

day28

 day28e

An of course, what's a vintage sweater without a pair of vintage boots.  I like to mix up my vintage looks with modern pieces so I don't look like a walking time-warp but this outfit just seemed like a no-brainer.  The color of the boots really brought out the bright shade of blue in my outfit, and then I figured I'd just layer on some pretty gold jewelry, along with an interesting stone ring.  

day28f

day28d

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!!  I have to admit I pretty much have a disdain for Mondays right now.  I usually work 9 hours and then I have to drive 40 minutes to classes and I don't typically get home until 8:45.  It's really irritating.  I'm taking more classes to give me some leverage at my job, but this particular one wasn't offered online, so I am stuck with this schedule until mid-May.  Usually my brain is mush by the time 7pm comes around, which is why I typically take my classes online.  Does anyone else do the same thing?  Prefer online classes to in-class learning? 

day28c

Mini Rant***I don't know why but I spelled "Favoritism" the first time as "Favourtism" and it said it was mis-spelled.  It looks right to me with the 'u' and it occured to me I've read a lot of english books/materials and I am now finding myself spelling things "unamerican".  Why do Americans have to do things their own way?  Let's just keep it simple for everyone!  That includes the metric system people! Haha..okay rant is over:)
Vintage Sweater, Thrifted
Skinny Jeans, Platos Closet
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Gold Feather Bracelet, Thrifted
Gold Bangle, Loemahns
Ring, Art Gallery 
Coat, H&M--Made of Recycled Wool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment