Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blooming Magnolias

day9

Well,  I guess spring is finally starting to poke it's head into Virginia.  Yeah, its cloudy and rainy, but you know what they say about March.  It goes in like a lion and out like a lamb.  I am really looking forward to warmer spring-like weather.  Aren't we all?  At least in the northern hemisphere. 

day9d

day9b

day9e

I had to wear something that reminds me of spring so I threw on this yellow and grey dress.  The bright yellow is so cheery and I couldn't resist putting it on.  I woke up in a terrible mood for some reason!  I had a few hours to get ready for work so I threw on my yellow dress and worked on my inspiration board for spring/summer.  Letting my creative juices flow really helped ease me out of my funk this morning.  It also really got me excited to try new mixing and matching with my wardrobe:) 

day9c

Dress, Tulle
Tights, Target
Steve Madden Flats, Thrifted
Various Rings, Thrifted/Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment