Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just Call Me Granny Panties

leopard print lining

So after quite an exhilarating day spent in Richmond, Va, here I sit with my computer in my lap doing loads of laundry and twiddling my thumbs.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm just turning into an old lady or if it's just my personality, but I can only be a social night owl once a week.  I had so much fun romping around Richmond, going to a fine art museum and going to a live show of one of my favorite artists.

trench coat

trench with lining

And of course the highlight of my little day trip was going to see Kevin Devine!  Best show I've been to in a while.  And lets just pretend we didn't accidentally get into the club through the fire exit and was told by Kevin Devine that he needed our table for his merch set up (whoops?)  Yeah, so apparently the wait staff from the restaurant assumed we were VIP or something and never questioned as to why were hanging out during the band set up and then they made sure we got another table to sit at for the duration of the show.  OH MY God!!  Now I'm embarrassed, but it was kind of worth it. 

vintage velvet

rhinestone buttons

Of course, I wish I can say I wore this 60s get-up while at the show, but I'm not one to wear dresses at shows.  Instead I wore this for laundry day:)  Wow, I am lame!!  But I couldn't resist wearing this dress since it's velvet and I won't be able to wear it much longer as the weather warms up.  I got this gem with a gift certificate from my sister while shopping in the local vintage selection at a thrift store.  Can you imagine paying $20 for a vintage piece at a thrift store?!!  Yeah, me either, so I bought it with a gift certificate. 

vintage dress

Vintage Dress with Rhinestone Buttons, Thrifted
Fuchsia Tights, Target
Rhinestone Bangle, Lia Sophia
Trench Coat, Guess (3 years ago)
Leopard Flat, DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment