Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling Flighty

feathers

Sometimes I feel a little flighty, but today my title just implies that I enjoy adorning myself in feathers and bird necklaces.  I love this blouse so much but I try not to wear it much because it almost seems like it can be too much of a good thing, ya know?  I had a lot of fun in this outfit, and some of my customers got a kick out of the bird influences of my style.  I sort of stick out like a sore thumb in my work environment so I'm a bit of a target for welcomed comments:)

finch

feathers

Besides putting on the feather blouse I didn't really know which direction I wanted to take with this outfit.  Basically I knew I'd wear my favorite wedges, and then it was a game of finding something to wear.  Don't you just love those mornings?  Where you end up with a pile of clothes at your feet because something (or 20 things) didn't really work out?  Ahhh rushed mornings.

 vintage blouse
brown wedges

Vintage Blouse, Buffalo Exchange
Skirt, Tulle
Wedges, Modcloth
Necklace and Ring, Fred Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment