Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Shoes that Kill

steve madden luxe

Why Hello!!!  I can't believe I'm actually awake at the ungodly hour of 8am on a Saturday morning, but here I am!  Something about Saturday mornings make me so happy and grateful to be alive.  I get to do what I want, when I want and just enjoy some of the pleasures of a good day off.  Not only is it Saturday but also a very beautiful one at that.  I foresee bike riding in my very distant future.  Oh man do I hope!!

liz claiborne purse

lux dress

forever21 sunglasses

Ok, enough gushing about my favorite day of the week.  I'll get on to my outfit!  This is actually what I wore for St. Patrick's Day, and I got a lot of gruff from people for not wearing green.  I guess my Irish pride isn't very relevant in my wardrobe, but that's okay.  I really enjoyed dressing in all black with hints of caramel tan in my outfit.  Let me be the first to say these shoes were fabulous!!  I don't wear them all that often because they hurt like the dickens, but I'll take fashion over function any day!!  Seriously.  Just ask my husband.  I had to walk 1/2 a mile in these shoes to get dinner!  All the while I was holding on to my husband's shoulder for support.  I looked ridiculous, but at least I got to wear some kick ass shoes! 

cognac platforms

the daily fashionista

Have a fabulous weekend everybody!!  Hopefully the weather will be warmer, sunnier, and like a tad more spring-like for you all!  

Vintage Sweater, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Lux Dress, Blog Shop
Steve Madden Platforms, DSW
Liz Claiborne Purse, TJMaxx
Sunglasses, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment