Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

day12

When I roll out of bed in the morning and I'm not too enthusiastic about going to work, I always find myself grabbing one of my go-to dresses.  This pretty star print dress is one of those items.  It's a little casual for my day job but when it's Friday, I really don't give a damn, plus it was easy!  I also didn't really care that my outfit was super matchy-matchy.  I did this on purpose because sometimes I like to just wear two colors.  It's was also due to a bit of laziness since I didn't really have too much energy to think of something really contrasting. 

day12b

day12e

Oh and another thing I love about this dress is the detail in the back.  The cute little buttons are my favorite!  I love me some buttons!  Especially pretty sparkly ones:)  

day12d

And oh my goodness!!  Please don't be too scared of my super cheesy grin!  hehe!!  I have always had a hard time smiling with my teeth because I had braces for all my teenage years.  From 8th grade all the way through my senior year of high school.  So if I look like a whack job when I smile like this, please let me know:)

day12c

Dress, Heritage1981
Necklace, Vintage
Tights, Target
Vintage Suede Heels, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment