Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catching up with Life

vintage sheer blouse

Oh my!!! I haven't written anything since Monday!!  Life has gotten away with me again.  Really, it's because I'm exhausted from a long day at work and instead of taking outfits pics, I find myself engrossed in the Wendy Williams Show.  That's right people, I love Wendy Williams!  And I'm totally stoked about this season of Dancing with the Stars.  LOL!!   So, my priorities shifted just a little bit over the past couple of days and I'm okay with that.

vintage with jeans

red shoes

I also haven't been too inspired to get dressed in anything lately.  I'm super bored with winter clothes right now and I have been working hard at re-sewing dresses into spring and summer wear, but the weather just won't cooperate.  Some days it's 70 degrees, the next its 50 and days like today it decided to be hovering around 35.  Ugh!  It's enough to make you go crazy.  And by the way, not having a coat on in these pictures was pretty unbearable.  I think I lasted about 2 minutes while Zach snapped away my pics, all the while shivering uncontrollably. 

sheer vintage

Vintage Blouse, Thrifted
Jeans, Thrifted
Scarf, Payless
Hat & Sunglasses, Forever21
Madeline Pumps, DSW--3 years ago
Bracelet, Vintage Store

No comments:

Post a Comment