Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, March 7, 2011

I Have Confidence In Sunshine!!!

cashmere jacket

So when I threw on this outfit and stepped out the door, I almost didn't noticed I looked like Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music.  That is, until I caught a final glimpse of myself in the mirror on my way out to work.  All the way to work I kept singing Confidence in Me.  Gosh, I'm such a nerd!!!  But I love that musical and I love that song! 

julie andrews inspired

grey silk blouse

So with the jacket, I resemble the stylings from The Sound of Music.  Without the jacket it takes on a totally different look.  I like it both ways, but when I take off the jacket it takes on a more modern silhouette.  Although everything I'm wearing is vintage, except the shoes.

vintage circle skirt

vintage felt hat

Oh and I guess I'll talk about the highlights of my day!  I ate onion rings and root beer for lunch, I found my pair of Seychelles that I lost 4 months ago, I got an A on my midterm, and a cute little french bulldog named Lola ran up to me on the street and let me pet her for a minute.  All in all a lovely collection of nice experiences to round out a good Monday.  Now I'm blogging while watching reruns of Family Guy:) 

vintage felt hat

Vintage Silk Blouse, Thrifted
Vintage Satin Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Felt Hat, Thrifted
Pumps, Payless
Necklace, Gift
JCrew Coat, Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment