Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fantabulous Wednesdays

vintage

Does it strike you odd that Wednesday is perhaps my all time favorite day of the week?  I always look forward to this day for one reason or another.  It's usually a nice slow day at work, it's 50% off day at Salvation Army, the ABC lineup on tv is hilarious, and Ghost Hunters is usually on too.  I'm a little kooky I guess but Wednesday just give me a warm fuzzy feeling.  Ok, now you all know just how lame I am, but I'm okay with that;)

velvet

vintage

These photos of my outfit were actually taken a couple of weeks ago and I just kept forgetting to post them.  I found this great velvet skirt at a thrift store the day they were doing a "stuff a bag" sale for $10.  It's vintage from the 70s and the details of the skirt are just fantastic.  The velvet is super soft and the slit in the back is the perfect length.  What may seems as a dowdy length can be given a younger and sexier vibe just by adding a pretty slit in the back.  Plus it makes it way easier to walk around! haha!!

velvet
H&M Blouse, Thrifted
Vintage Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Steven by Steve Madden pumps, DSW
Bracelet, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment