Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Spring In My Step

day14d

I don't know what's going with the weather lately, but I'm liking it!!  Warm breezes, sun shine, and just the tiniest hint of a spring like scent.  I guess good ole Punxsutawney Phil was right after all!!  It's so nice to walk to work and know I don't have to worry about frost bite on my fingers! hehe..

day14

day14c

As for the outfit, I just went with something a little more casual for a yummy lunch out with friends and Zach.  The best pizza in the world is just a few blocks away from my home so we try and make it there at least twice a month.  The whole inside is painted with scantiliy clad alien women (so sexy!!) and there's tons of old glass front bookcases filled with antique toys and souvenir t-shirts.  So the decor doesn't really make sense but the pizza is excellent.  

day14b

Lace Blouse, Dillards
Sweater, Thrifted
Jeans, Forever21
Flats, Target
Vintage Camera Bag, Thrifted
Rings, Green-Self Designed and Blue-Antique
Bracelet, Archives Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment