Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Glorious Days

feb18b 

Another laid back Saturday is in the works for me.  The day has just flown by!!  The weather is perfect so a few friends and I took our cute little doggies for a fun frolic in the park.  It was so beautiful outside and the dogs were just tearing it up!  Nothing like coming home with a dog covered in dirt.  She promptly got a warm bath and is now hyper as a crazed animal.  Ahh..Saturdays.

feb18d

feb18c

Since today was all about just going out and enjoying the day I wanted to wear an outfit that reflected that.  Something vintage inspired for sure.  My friend Diane let me go hog wild in her old clothes that she was going to donate and I unearthed this amazingly cute plaid top.  I love the colors in the blouse and the flowy fabric and I was really surprised to see that it's from Target.  There are a lot of elements that make it seem 70s inspired, so I had to grab it.  I also like the deep neck line.  I tend to cover up a lot but with the right undergarments something this low cut can actually be tasteful.  At least in my opinion. 

feb18

Another note about this outfit is my continuing desire to wear more jewelry.  My co-worker has a huge (and I mean HUGE) collection of vintage jewelry.  Everything you can imagine.  Anyways, I told her I'd like to choose a few pieces from her collection to buy and she brought in 3 grocery bags full of jewelry for me to sort through.  I was like a kid in a candy store!! So all the jewelry I'm wearing today is from her.  And there's plenty more from where that came from.  And plus she just gave it to me! 

feb18e

Have a great Weekend folks!  I'll be spending my evening with friends watching the movie Rabbit Hole and munching on popcorn at our local theatre.

Blouse, 2nd hand from friend
Jeans, Plato's Closet
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Vintage Jewelry, gift from Co-worker

No comments:

Post a Comment