Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a Gem!

feb16

Well howdy folks!!  I hope your Wednesday treated you well.  My day was meh, but what can you except from a day that includes being in a cranky mood due to some guy depositing about $9000 of ones in your drawer.  It really makes you start to hate money, which in a way is good I guess.  I'm cool with not having a lot of money:)  Aside from all that, I did enjoy my outfit today.  It was comfy, warm and I did a little pattern mixing.  Although mixing floral and stripes isn't really new to the blogging world, it still throws my co-workers off a bit.  

feb16c

feb16b

Perhaps the best part of my outfit is my green ring.  Don't ask me what the stone is because I haven't a clue, but I bought the gem at a "gem show" and paid about $30 for it and then at another booth I found an antique setting to fit the ring.  If you haven't been to one of these "gem show" convention thingys they are a ton of fun.  You can get broken jewelery fixed, buy new jewelry or just create your own, like I did.  It's quite addictive and I'm glad they only come to Virginia Beach about twice a year.

feb16d

feb16e

Dress, Thrifted
Cardigan, 2nd hand from friend
Beret, Vintage gift from friend
Galoshes, Kmart
Ring, Designed by me

No comments:

Post a Comment