Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Bit 70s

day9d

Well, I think it's safe to say I've full on jumped on the "wide leg high waisted" jeans band wagon.  I got one pair a couple of weeks ago and then I found another pair of really wide leg jeans.  I couldn't say no!!  They are Nine West brand and I love the cute little pocket details on the front.  I actually got these for so cheap it's not even funny.  I threw these in my $10 bag at the thrift store the other day and I'm so glad I did.

day9b

day9c

The rest of the outfit needed to carry a 70s vibe so my cute feather polyester blouse was the first thing I reached for.  Next came the vintage woven belt and the cognac wedges.  For the finale I threw on my sister's hat that I stole. This is one of those outfits that just makes me happy.  It's fun dressing up jeans with a whole other decade in mind.

day9

Vintage Blouse, Buffalo Exchange
Jeans, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Wedges, Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment