Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Another Day

day15

I hope all you guys had a nice Valentines Day.  Zach and I usually forgo that particular holiday in leiu of celebrating our dating anniversary instead.  Last night I got home from work and class at about 8:30 and then we walked to Subway for dinner.  It was about as romantic as you can imagine, but we held hands, talked about our day and then ate our own 1 foot sub.  Nothing like a yummy Veggie Delight to wash down the case of the Mondays..hehe..

day15d
day15c

So I started to notice that it's staying lighter longer!!  It's about time!!  Today Zach picked me up from work and on our way home we made a detour to our little park to do some photos.  Usually this place is packed with tons of dogs and their owners playing fetch, but not today.  It was just way too cold.  Despite the fact I'm not wearing a coat, it was freezing! Zach had to keep telling me not to look so cold while I posed with frozen expressions. 

day15e

day15b

Besides my outfit being a tad chilly, I did enjoy all the colors.  I found this dress over the weekend while thrifting and fell in love with it's Missioni-esque stripes.  I wish I could say it was the real deal, but nope!  Just a spandex knock off.  But I'll take what I can get.  It makes me happy looking at it, so why not enjoy it. 

Dress, Thrifted
Cardigan, Forever21
Necklace, 2nd hand from friend
Wedges, Modcloth
Tights, Hue

No comments:

Post a Comment