Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Upbeat and Cheery

day12c

Helllloooooo Saturday!!!  Long time no see, huh?  I swear this week dragged by so slowly.  I never thought it would end.  But it is now the weekend and I'm ready to have some fun.  The fun started this morning while getting dressed.  I broke out my sweet Brazalian loafers for a weekend look and worked my entire outfit around them.  I chose bright colors to keep my look upbeat and then toned everything down a little bit with some neutrals.  I also knew I would be wearing the most fabulous necklace ever.  I try to wear this  Clyde's Rebirth necklace only a few times a month since it's so special and I don't want to take the chance of losing it. 




day12b

day12e

Next bit of business was taking a trip to the farmer's market.  I found out I could take my dog to the farmer's market and we needed to get her food anyways, so it was a fun little trip for Starla.  She met other dogs and then the whole lot of us got our picture taken.  Blue Shutter Studios offered up a free Valentines Couple photo and we couldn't resist to not get a family photo.  I'll be recieving the picture in a couple of weeks!  I can't wait!!

day12d
day12

As if the day couldn't get any better Zach, my sister, and I all went to a couple of thrift stores.  I found a ton of cute vintage tops and dresses.  Oddly enough all the cute ones were my size so I had to buy them!  I can't wait to get them all washed and mended so I can start turning these items into outfits.

Gingham Blouse, Thrifted
Vintage Jordache Belt, Thrifted
Cardigan, Forever21
Jeans, Platos Closet
Necklace, Clydes Rebirth
Vintage Loafers, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment