Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Practical Outfit

day8b

Zach and I were helping a friend move some furniture and this was the outfit I chose to wear for the day.  Real practical, right?  haha!!  I'm always the person to chose the most unreasonable outfit for any occasion.  For example, last year when I treked up to NYC for fashion week I only brought heels to walk around in.  In my mind I figured if Stacy London could do it, so could I.  Well I was wrong and broke a heel on my favorite ankle boots.  But luckily for me I didn't rip or break anything in this outfit while moving the furniture.  Plus I did it with style! hehehe..  I'm so full of myself.

day8c

day8d

Anyways, I had the idea of this outfit in my head for a few days but figured Sunday was the best day to wear it since I can't really get away with this kind of outfit at work.  Although I had to wait a few days to put on this outfit, I do love when I come up with something complete different than my normal dressing routine.  Sometimes outfits come to me in a prophetic dream, other times I use inspiration from magazines and catalogs, or sometimes an outfit will strike me when I least expect it.  This outfit came to me when I was folding clothes (imagine that!!)

day8

BB Dakota blouse, 2nd hand from friend
Shorts, Dillards
Tights, Target
Dolce Vita Boots via Target, Gift
Necklace, Etsy
Bracelet, 2nd hand from friend

No comments:

Post a Comment