Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simplicity

day2c

I hope everyone had a great Groundhog Day.  I'm excited that Phil is predicting an early spring, but I'm not excited that I found out his prediction rate is only 39%.  What the what?!!  Oh well.  If we don't get an early spring, at least I can still get some mileage out of my tights and sweaters.  It's always a sad day for me when I have to pack up those clothes for the summer.

day2d

day2

Today's outfit was sort of fun for me.  It's basic with it's solid colors, but I liked putting burnt orange, black and cognac together for a neat color palette.  The best part was the dress.  It's a very stretchy jersey knit and the fabric bounced around all day.  I guess it's the little things that entertain me..hehe..

day2b

Dress, Thrifted
Cardigan, Thrifted
Tights, Target
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Necklace, 2nd hand from co-worker
Vintage Belt, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment