Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Sunday Fun Day!!

Sundays are probably the best day of the week for me, despite the fact that it's usually laundry day too. I got to celebrate my birthday early with my parents. My birthday is really the 19th of January, but since I work that day, I decided it'd be better just to celebrate on Sunday. We ate lunch at this awesome bakery called, Baker's Crust, then headed back to the house to open gifts. My parents actually surprised me with a dress from Modcloth, a purse from Fred Flare, and of course the quintessential Snuggie. Later that night my mom made me an awesome batch of Macaroni and Cheese with Gouda and Cheddar and broccoli. My favorite meal ever! And a family friend stopped by to help celebrate and watch some Mad Men.

Since I ran out of daylight to take my picture, I will go ahead and post pics of today's outfit instead. Today will be spent running errands and enjoying some craftiness for my new Style School class. Tonight I'll post a pic of my first time sewing project.









Sunday also started off wonderfully! I got to meet a fashion blogger in my area, name Brittany from Finder's Keepers.

I swear, when I met her it was like we had known each other for years and time just flew by as we talked and sipped our coffee. It was wonderful, and she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Plus we had so much in common, which was great! We talked about fashion, thrifting, the men in our lives, religion, really the list was endless, and it was refreshing to meet someone new! Her blog is fabulous too! Right now she's doing a series of outfits that are inspired by art which is such a great idea!




Oh here's what the outfit entails
shorts, Target ($15) blouse, thrifted ($3) blazer, thrifted ($6) tights, forever21 ($2) camera ring, Fred Flare (gift)

5 comments:

  1. Early happy birthday! I'm loving this outfit and that top is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top and those tights! Glad to know another person who's going to the conference! wee! I am so pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday now! Great outfit.. and I told Brittany this too, but how fun would it be for us 3 to hang out sometime! I'd love that. She's such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete