Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Totally Bummed

Have you ever woke up thinking it was Friday only to realize it's Wednesday? How about spending half your day thinking this? I was so excited thinking it was pay day, thinking it was the last day of the work week, and getting excited for our neighbors to come over for dinner. Alas it was only Wednesday. Talk about a bummer! The one thing I enjoy about Wednesdays are the dinners my church hosts every Wednesday and the food is spectacular! I also like Wednesdays because it's hump day and we're that much closer to Friday (although I would've preferred if it was actually Friday). Anyways, I hope everyone had a fabulous day, no matter what day you thought it was.

Today I decided to wear my vintage skirt I picked up at a vintage store in Charlottesville, Va. I love the print and the fact that it's silk makes it feel more luxurious.









shirt, H&M ($7) cardigan, thrifted ($3) skirt, Vintage store, ($25) patent oxfords, Payless ($15)

2 comments:

  1. I totally do the same thing somedays. when you finally realize its not friday its such a bummer. love the skirt! and your puppy! ahh soo cuteeee. :)

    ~kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome skirt! What vintage store in Charlottesville? I'm headed there next weekend! Haha, I'm the opposite, the week is just flying for me and now it's Thursday and I have a million and one things to do before the flight leaves tomorrow and I have school and work all day.. AH!

    ReplyDelete