Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Talk About Funny!

I was getting ready to post a blog entry about my 'camera hog' of a dog, but of course got side tracked by my new twitter account, only to see that Indiana from Adored Austin is doing the same thing. What's funnier is my dog is a dachshund too. Well more of a mix between dachshund and chihuahua. Anyhoo, it was pretty funny to me anyways. Hopefully you can see my outfit even with Starla hamming it up in the pictures. She's so cute, that I can't really get upset.











cardigan, Forever21 ($7) t-shirt, H&M ($5) satin skirt, thrifted ($4) tights, Forever21 ($2) pumps, TJMaxx ($40) ring, NYandCo ($3)

6 comments:

  1. That green ring is the prettiest thing I've ever seen! And I want a dachshund so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cute and funny! Your dress and accessories are just spot on here! Very lovely!

    Also, thank you so much for your very kind words yesterday! Your really helped me to feel so much better! And yes, those days are pretty few and far between. thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ring! It adds the perfect amount of color!

    By the way, I read in your last post your birthday is in a few weeks.. mine too! When's yours? February 2 for me.. Groundhog's Day baby :)

    And I'm sure that getting married in Botanical Gardens was lovely! Were the rates decent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah love that ring!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, and at great prices! I love that ring! - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit.. great tights and ring! Cute dog too! :D

    ReplyDelete