Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, January 15, 2010

NYC! Here We Come!

So Zach and I decided about the trip and he actually agreed to go! We'll be staying there Friday-Monday!!! I'm super duper excited but now I'm panicking about what to wear!!! I'll need inspiration ASAP!! As for today I was a little ho-hum about my outfit. I like the colors together, but I wish the skirt was just a little bigger. I was having trouble kneeling at work to get in my vault and I must've dropped my pen a million times. Kind of annoying. Maybe tomorrow I'll find a replacement for this skirt, while I go thrifting with a friend. We're hitting up the largest Salvation Army in a nearby town, I believe in Fredrick, Va. It's actually a hike, but it will probably be worth it.









black cardi, thrifted ($3) navy blouse, Target ($10) wool pencil skirt, thrifted ($4) black tights, Forever21 ($2) patent oxfords, Payless ($15)

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it is lovely!

    Such cute tights on this outfit. Your yesterday outfit is adorable as well! Lucky you to attend the Chictopia conference. Sound really good!


    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, have fun! I wonder if that Salvation Army is close to me? I might make is stop there if so :) Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Love the outfit. The skirt is super cute!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I meant Franklin (I got Fredicksburg and Franklin mixed up in my head. Long day)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you're so lucky about going to the conference! I'm going to NYC but it's like two weeks shy of the conference.. SJDFKDJKL!!! Lovely tights and love the dark colors of the outfit! Hahah and your dog in the last picture. I'm excited for our date tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh NYC you are going to have a great time!! Very exciting!
    -jenloveskev

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited that you're going to NYC too!!

    ReplyDelete