Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Date Nights

It's funny. Date nights are so few and far between for us. We'll take day trips places and weekends away, but we never really get to do a dinner and a movie. So we did get to see A Single Man, directed by the Tom Ford, and I really couldn't say more wonderful things about it. It was a very good and heart wrenching story and visually interesting. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. It's probably the most beautiful movie I've ever seen. The movie takes place in the 1960s (my favorite decade) and I couldn't get over the set designs and all the vibrant colors.

After a wonderful movie, we headed over to Colley Cantina for dinner and drinks. I wish I had taken a picture of the massive chimichanga I ordered. It was seriously as big as my head, so I was only able to eat about 1/4 of it. To top off the night I had a very sweet and very yummy Fuzzy Parrot. Right now their thing is to top off tropical drinks with blood orange juice, so it was good.

So, now that I've talked about our date night, I go ahead and talk about my outfit for today. I found this Alice Temperley for Target dress a few months ago for a mere 5 bucks, but I ended up just forgetting about it. I think I've worn it once. Well, I broke it out of the closet again and decided to pair it with my fuchsia cardigan for a pop of color. And as you can tell, I am loving this camera ring! I decided to wear it to work today. It's so heavy it makes it a little difficult to count the money quickly so it may need to be reserved for a weekend look. Too bad.









dress, thrifted ($5) cardi, NYandCo (gift) pumps, TJMaxx ($40)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a great date night! I really want to see that movie now.. you convinced me and I've never even heard of it!

    Cute outfit and the ring is so unique and awesome! Hahah I can just picture you trying to hand someone cash at your station and your hand just collapses from the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! The cardigan is such a lovely color on you!

    ReplyDelete