Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 10, 2010

OMG! I Finally Did It!

Mixed prints that is. I was sooo... out of my comfort zone today but I held tight and didn't change my outfit. First I threw on my velvet skirt that was laying in my closet for about a year never worn. Then I thought the floral with the stripes would be appropriate together. I also threw on a teal tank on underneath to match the teal in the flowers. Then threw on the floral tights over the teal ones, and voila! The skirt is a little short, but seeing as it's the weekend, I figured, who cares? So what did I do while wearing this getup? Well, my sister and I headed over to the Goodwill to see what they had and then the mall to check out Forever21. FYI, their winter coats were mad cheap but I wasn't able to purchase one due to my funds, but hopefully after payday I'll be taking one home.









Here's where the look came from!
cardigan, oldnavy (gift) floral shirt, thrifted ($2) skirt, thrifted ($3) floral tight, kmart ($6) teal tights, target ($5) flats, Target ($24 but gift)

2 comments:

  1. This looks really great! I'm glad that you had the courage to step out of your comfort zone. Thats kind of what I do a little bit everyday and then it doesn't seem so crazy!

    Awesome job though, I love that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably my favorite outfit post.. and you're so out of your comfort zone! Isn't that great/crazy? Every time I feel crazy looking or uncomfortable and unsure, I get the best feedback! Sometimes it's good to push yourself out of it! Love the style!

    ReplyDelete