Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Walk in the Park

I didn't get to take many pics at the dog park since there were lots of dogs running all over the place and jumping on me. I also didn't want to break the camera. But here are a few pics from our walk to the park. Since we were heading to a kinda messy place I decided to dress casual in nature. Oh and if you are wondering why I am not wearing any kind of a coat, it's because yesterday was in the 60s for some strange reason. Just two days ago it was frigid and frozen, so it was a crazy day.









long cardi, Forever21 ($7) black t, H&M ($7) skinny jeans, Charlotte Russe ($20) black flats, Target ($24) necklace, grandma's (gift) peacock earrings, Forever21 (gift from sis)

6 comments:

  1. One year? Wow that's great!

    A really nice and casual look: perfect for a walk with the dog :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dog! And I love that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a puppy sooooo bad, you look adorable here and i love the color of that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, love your accessories! that dog is so cute :)

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! This is pretty much what I wear all the time right now! Jeans and cardi! I wish I would wear flats right now though!

    ReplyDelete